Results of candidates who sat for the 2020 National Examinations Council (NECO) SSCE were released on Wednesday, January 13, 2021.
NECO released the internal Senior Secondary School Examination (SSCE) results with a two per cent increase of candidates who made five credits and above in all subjects with over 73 per cent of candidates passing Mathematics and English Language.
Candidates are advised to get the result checking token from NECO website.
Here is a quick guide on how to check NECO results:
· Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
. If you don’t have an account on the result checking portal register and purchase a Token.
Note: Tokens are required to view results, purchase one or more.
. After purchasing a Token login to the portal and follow the steps below;
· Pick your exam year. i.e., 2020
· Pick your exam type. i.e., SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
· Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
· Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO result.
If you follow these simple steps, by now you should be seeing your grades in each subject and also be able to print it.
If you need help checking your result WhatsApp or SMS 09054011337
READ ALSO: NECO Releases 2020 SSCE Results